Apply as Volunteer
FRACTO Experimental Film Encounter is looking for volunteers from October 21st to 24th!
- to help for setup and dismantling
- to help run the festival entrance, assisting with ticket control and 3G regulations
- to assist in greeting and directing visitors, insure COVID regulations are followed, and answering questions.
- to support the screening coordination in all tasks, assist the staff with admission controls in rooms and provide information about the screenings.
- to support us in looking after our international guests and make sure that they feel completely at ease.
FRACTO it's a non-profit initiative and all of us working on a voluntary basis - have a lot of working rolling towards us
- and are therefore now looking for like-minded people to support us in the production process.
Do you have at least 2 days during the festival, you are motivated, capable of working in a team and would like to help us?
Then please fill out our volunteer form
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Volunteers have to be fully vaccinated or present a negative test before each shift.
All Volunteers receive:Refreshments: We offer light snacks and refreshments for volunteers when on shift.
These snacks are not meant to replace meals that volunteers are responsible for providing themselves